Spicy Ranch Party Mix
This is the perfect party snack to have lying around. It's salty, a bit spicy, and loaded with bright herb flavor. Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 1 tablespoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon chipotle chile powder
- 3 cups crispy wheat cereal squares (such as Wheat Chex®)
- 3 cups crispy rice cereal squares (such as Rice Chex®)
- 3 cups crispy corn cereal squares (such as Corn Chex®)
- 2 cups mixed nuts
- 1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees F (95 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2. Melt butter in a small saucepan. Add Worcestershire sauce, minced garlic, dill, parsley, chives, salt, garlic powder, and chipotle powder. Remove from heat.
- 3. Place wheat, rice, and corn cereal squares in a large bowl. Add nuts. Stir in the seasoned butter. Spread mixture evenly on the prepared baking sheet.
- 4. Bake in the preheated oven, stirring once halfway through, until toasted and fragrant, about 1 hour. Let cool before serving.
serving: 10 servings
calories: 310.6 kcal
carbohydrates: 31.3 g
protein: 7.4 g
saturated fat: 4.9 g
cholesterol: 12.2 mg
sodium: 1192.9 mg
fiber: 5 g
sugar: 4.5 g