Creamy Potato Casserole
This is a wonderful potato casserole for potlucks and parties.
- 1 (2 pound) package frozen hash brown potatoes
- ⅓ cup chopped green onions
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 cups sour cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. In a small pot, heat the soup, butter or margarine and sour cream over low heat.
- 3. Combine potatoes, green onion and 1 cup cheese into a large mixing bowl. Mix in the heated soup mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Pour into a 9x13 inch dish. Sprinkle one cup of cheese over the top of the casserole.
- 4. Bake 30 to 45 minutes. Serve warm.
serving: 8 servings
calories: 406.3 kcal
carbohydrates: 27.5 g
protein: 11.9 g
saturated fat: 20.1 g
cholesterol: 71.7 mg
sodium: 525.7 mg
fiber: 2.3 g
sugar: 0.6 g