Mojo Grilling Marinade
This mojo marinade is delicious for use with meats and fish before grilling. It's a great marinade for grilled flank steak, whole pork loins, and on whole rotisserie chickens! Meat and chicken should be marinated overnight, fish only needs one hour.
- 6 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup minced yellow onion
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- ½ cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano flakes
- ½ teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (e.g. Tabasco™)
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1. Pulse the garlic and onion in a blender until very finely chopped. Pour in orange juice, lime juice; season with cumin, oregano, lemon-pepper, black pepper, salt, cilantro, and hot pepper sauce. Blend until thoroughly incorporated. Pour in the olive oil, and blend until smooth.