Grilled Tuna Steaks with Grape and Caper Salsa
This is a great summer dish to serve to family and friends. Make sure to rinse the capers well. Goes nicely with a light arugula salad.
- 2 cups red seedless grapes, halved
- ⅓ cup capers, drained and rinsed
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 4 (8 ounce) tuna steaks
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil grate.
- 2. Stir together grapes, capers, shallot, parsley, and olive oil in a bowl; season to taste with salt and pepper, and set aside. Place tuna steaks onto a plate, and brush with lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3. Cook tuna steaks on preheated grill until cooked to desired degree of doneness, 2 to 3 minutes per side for medium-rare. Serve with the grape and caper salsa.
serving: 4 servings
calories: 348.1 kcal
carbohydrates: 18.3 g
protein: 54.1 g
saturated fat: 1.2 g
cholesterol: 102.4 mg
sodium: 427.2 mg
fiber: 1.4 g
sugar: 14.2 g