Pumpkin Pie Pudding Shots
Spiced rum helps to create a not-so-traditional addition to your table or a fun adult treat to hand out Halloween night. I top with crushed spiced wafers, whipped cream, and a little caramel.
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg, or to taste
- 1 cup milk
- ¾ cup spiced rum
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1. Beat pumpkin, cream cheese, cinnamon, and nutmeg together in a bowl with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Mix milk, rum, and vanilla pudding mix into pumpkin mixture until combined; fold in whipped topping until blended.
- 2. Chill pudding until set, 10 to 15 minutes. Spoon 2 tablespoons pudding into each glass.
serving: 18 pudding shots
calories: 115.4 kcal
carbohydrates: 10.1 g
protein: 1.2 g
saturated fat: 4.3 g
cholesterol: 8 mg
sodium: 166.9 mg
fiber: 0.8 g
sugar: 7.6 g