4-Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
Kids will love these scrumptious low-carb keto cookies; all you need is peanut butter, vanilla extract, an egg, and some sugar substitute.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ½ cup low-calorie natural sweetener (such as Swerve®)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon sugar-free vanilla extract
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2. Combine peanut butter, sweetener, egg, and vanilla extract in a bowl; mix well until a dough is formed.
- 3. Roll dough into 1-inch balls. Place on the prepared baking sheet and press down twice with a fork in a criss-cross pattern.
- 4. Bake in the the preheated oven until edges are golden, 12 to 15 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet for 1 minute before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
serving: 12 cookies
calories: 133.4 kcal
carbohydrates: 12.4 g
protein: 5.9 g
saturated fat: 2.4 g
cholesterol: 15.5 mg
sodium: 104.6 mg
fiber: 1.3 g
sugar: 2.1 g