Grilled Peach and Goat Cheese Flatbread
Elevate pizza night with this simple savory and sweet flatbread made to share and pair with Chateau Ste. Michelle wines.
- 1 peach, quartered
- Cooking spray
- 3 ½ ounces goat cheese
- 2 ounces fontina cheese
- 2 11x4-inch rectangular flatbreads
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup arugula, chopped
- 1. Preheat grill to medium high heat. Once the grill has heated, spray each quarter of the peach with nonstick cooking spray or brush with olive oil. Place cut sides down on the grill only long enough for grill marks appear, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove and refrigerate the peaches.
- 2. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Crumble the goat cheese and grate fontina; set aside. Lay flatbreads on a baking sheet lined with parchment. Brush each with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and sprinkle lightly with salt. Slice or cube the chilled peach.
- 3. Divide the goat cheese and fontina between the 2 flatbreads and top with the peaches.
- 4. Place the flatbreads in the oven and bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Remove and sprinkle with the chopped arugula.
serving: 2 11x4-inch flatbreads
calories: 517.3 kcal
carbohydrates: 65.9 g
protein: 21.8 g
saturated fat: 8.8 g
cholesterol: 36 mg
sodium: 688 mg
fiber: 2.6 g
sugar: 2.4 g