Baked Halibut Sitka
Moist and delicious halibut is baked in a creamy topping with green onions and dill. This is the perfect recipe for dinner parties. Everybody loves this dish!
- 2 pounds halibut fillet, cut into 6 pieces
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1. Preheat the oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C).
- 2. Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 3. Season halibut with salt and ground black pepper.
- 4. Place halibut in the greased baking dish.
- 5. Combine green onions, mayonnaise, sour cream, and dill in a bowl.
- 6. Spread green onion mixture evenly over each halibut piece.
- 7. Bake in the preheated oven until fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork, about 20 minutes.
- 8. Remove from the oven and let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
serving: 6 servings
calories: 353.9 kcal
carbohydrates: 4.2 g
protein: 33.8 g
saturated fat: 4.7 g
cholesterol: 71.7 mg
sodium: 205 mg
fiber: 1 g
sugar: 1.1 g