Spicy Ranch Cauliflower Crackers
A spicy keto cracker made with cauliflower instead of flour! The perfect low-carb cracker. Store in an airtight container.
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen riced cauliflower
- cheese cloth
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon dry ranch salad dressing mix
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper, or more to taste
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Place riced cauliflower in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, covered, for 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer to a cheesecloth-lined strainer and allow to cool for 15 minutes. Squeeze moisture out of the cooled riced cauliflower.
- 2. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 3. Combine riced cauliflower, egg, ranch mix, and cayenne pepper in a bowl and mix well. Stir in Parmesan cheese until incorporated.
- 4. Drop mixture with a small cookie scoop onto the prepared cookie sheet and flatten with a small hand rolling pin, a cup, or your hand to approximately 1/16-inch thickness. The thinner the dough, the crispier the cracker.
- 5. Bake crackers in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, flip, and bake for an additional 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
serving: 18 crackers
calories: 28.6 kcal
carbohydrates: 1.3 g
protein: 2.5 g
saturated fat: 0.9 g
cholesterol: 14.2 mg
sodium: 103.5 mg
fiber: 0.4 g
sugar: 0.1 g