Sweet Sweet Tuna Salad
A delicious tuna salad with a tangy, sweet bite from honey mustard. Make this lighter by using light, creamy salad dressing, sugar substitute, and sea salt.
- 1 (5 ounce) can chunk light tuna in water
- 4 teaspoons creamy salad dressing (such as Miracle Whip®)
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons minced celery
- 1 tablespoon minced carrot
- 2 teaspoons white sugar, or more to taste
- ½ teaspoon salt, or more to taste
- 1. Drain the tuna, reserving 1 tablespoon of the liquid.
- 2. Put the tuna in a serving bowl and mash with a fork until it's as mushy as you can get it. Stir the reserved liquid, the salad dressing, honey mustard, relish, celery, carrot, sugar, and salt into the tuna. Adjust seasoning to taste.
serving: 1 serving
calories: 349.4 kcal
carbohydrates: 36.8 g
protein: 33.7 g
saturated fat: 1.2 g
cholesterol: 45.3 mg
sodium: 1898.4 mg
fiber: 1.5 g
sugar: 30.1 g