Easter Spicy Deviled Eggs
A delicious mix with a hint of garlic.
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- ½ cup whipped chive and onion cream cheese spread
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1. Halve eggs lengthwise and scoop yolks into a bowl. Mash yolks with a fork; stir cream cheese spread, mayonnaise, sweet relish, brown mustard, garlic, hot pepper sauce, salt, and black pepper into yolks.
- 2. Fill egg whites with yolk mixture; sprinkle deviled eggs with chives. Store covered in refrigerator.
serving: 12 deviled egg halves
calories: 188.6 kcal
carbohydrates: 3.1 g
protein: 7.1 g
saturated fat: 6.9 g
cholesterol: 233.7 mg
sodium: 208.3 mg
fiber: 0.1 g
sugar: 2.7 g