K-Dub's Alfredo Ravioli Bake
A rich, tantalizing dish that will leave you wanting more, even if you're full! You can use all different kinds of ravioli, meats, and sauces. A versatile dish for what you have on hand. It can also be made ahead of time!
- 1 (25 ounce) package frozen cheese ravioli
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 (16 ounce) jar prepared Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- 2. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a rolling boil; boil the ravioli until it floats and the filling is hot, 6 to 8 minutes; drain.
- 3. Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken to the skillet, season with the Italian seasoning, and cook and stir until the chicken is no longer pink in the middle, about 15 minutes.
- 4. Spread about 1/2 cup of Alfredo sauce into the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Arrange enough ravioli over the sauce to cover the bottom of the dish completely. Top the ravioli with about half the cooked chicken. Sprinkle 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese over the chicken; season with salt and pepper. Repeat the layers until all ingredients are used.
- 5. Bake in the preheated oven until heated through completely and the mozzarella cheese is melted, about 25 minutes. Sprinkle the Parmesan evenly over the top of the dish; return to oven to cook another 5 minutes before serving.
serving: 6 servings
calories: 717.2 kcal
carbohydrates: 43.3 g
protein: 40.3 g
saturated fat: 20.1 g
cholesterol: 148.5 mg
sodium: 1270 mg
fiber: 4 g
sugar: 5.5 g