Philly Cheese Steak Sliders
Quick, easy, and tasty Philly cheese steak sliders. Great for a busy weeknight or game day.
- 1 (12 ounce) beef skirt steak, thinly sliced
- 1 (12 count) package Hawaiian bread rolls
- ½ large green bell pepper, chopped
- ½ large onion, chopped
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 8 slices pepper Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add steak, bell pepper, and onion. Cook until steak is hot and reaches your desired color, 7 to 10 minutes.
- 2. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line an 8x8-inch baking pan with aluminum foil.
- 3. Slice the connected rolls in half widthwise to look like 2 giant slices of bread. Place the bottom half into the bottom of the prepared baking pan. Spread mayonnaise evenly on top.
- 4. Place 4 slices of pepper Jack cheese over the mayonnaise. Layer the steak mixture and the remaining cheese on top. Cover with the top half of the bread. Spread melted butter on top.
- 5. Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and bread is browned, about 20 minutes. Slice into individual portions.
serving: 12 sliders
calories: 385.8 kcal
carbohydrates: 43.4 g
protein: 19.6 g
saturated fat: 7.9 g
cholesterol: 63.2 mg
sodium: 315 mg
fiber: 2.2 g
sugar: 0.5 g