Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Wing Dip
A great alternative to the classic buffalo chicken dip for those that don't like spicy foods. This tastes just like garlic Parmesan chicken wings and is a huge hit with all ages! Serve with crackers.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 pound shredded cooked chicken
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy Parmesan salad dressing
- ¼ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 ¼ cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Mix butter and garlic in a skillet over medium-high heat until butter is melted. Add chicken; cook and stir until chicken is heated through, 2 to 4 minutes.
- 2. Stir cream cheese, Parmesan salad dressing, and vinegar into chicken mixture; cook until well-blended and warm, about 5 minutes. Mix 1/2 of the Monterey Jack cheese and 1/2 of the Parmesan cheese into chicken mixture; transfer to a slow cooker. Sprinkle remaining Monterey Jack cheese and Parmesan cheese over dip.
- 3. Cook on Low until hot and bubbling, 30 to 40 minutes.
serving: 24 servings
calories: 202.3 kcal
carbohydrates: 1.7 g
protein: 8.9 g
saturated fat: 7.8 g
cholesterol: 50.2 mg
sodium: 187.6 mg
sugar: 0.3 g