Instant Pot® Linguine with Pesto and Peas
This is a deliciously easy pasta dish made in the Instant Pot®!
- 5 ½ cups water
- 1 (16 ounce) package linguine pasta
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cups frozen peas, thawed and drained
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- ½ cup pesto sauce
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Combine water, pasta, salt, parsley, and pepper in a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®). Seal lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 2 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- 2. Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Stir in peas, ricotta cheese, pesto, and Parmesan. Seal lid again and cook on high pressure for 1 minute, allowing 5 to 10 minutes for pressure to build.
- 3. Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method, about 5 minutes.
serving: 4 servings
calories: 578.9 kcal
carbohydrates: 84 g
protein: 22.5 g
saturated fat: 5.2 g
cholesterol: 14.4 mg
sodium: 912 mg
fiber: 4.8 g
sugar: 3.8 g