Air Fryer Venison Burgers
This is a fast and easy way to prepare venison burgers when you don't feel like firing up the grill.
- 1 pound ground venison
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt (such as Lawry's®)
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1. Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) according to manufacturer's instructions.
- 2. Combine venison, Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt, onion powder, and ground pepper in a large bowl. Mix with your hands until evenly combined. Form mixture into 4 patties.
- 3. Place 2 patties in the basket of the air fryer and cook for 6 minutes. Carefully flip the patties and cook for 2 minutes more. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate and repeat with remaining patties.
- 4. Serve on hamburger buns with your favorite condiments and toppings.
serving: 4 burgers
calories: 247.3 kcal
carbohydrates: 22.5 g
protein: 27.2 g
saturated fat: 1.5 g
cholesterol: 85.6 mg
sodium: 506.9 mg
fiber: 1 g
sugar: 3.1 g