Try this recipe for a change of pace with vegetables, pepperoni, and cheese. Try serving with and side green salad and garlic bread!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages angel hair pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups chopped green bell pepper
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 16 ounces sliced pepperoni sausage
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a large pot with boiling salted water cook angel hair pasta until al dente. Drain well.
- 2. In a large skillet over medium heat saute the chopped green bell peppers and onion in olive oil until tender. Stir in pepperoni slices until soft and heated through.
- 3. In a large bowl combine the drained pasta, sauteed vegetables ,and grated mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Stir to evenly distribute ingredients. Pour out into a 2 quart microwave and oven safe dish.
- 4. Bake at 350 degrees C (175 degrees C) for 20 minutes. If using microwave, cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
serving: 8 servings
calories: 617.2 kcal
carbohydrates: 37.5 g
protein: 29.5 g
saturated fat: 14.2 g
cholesterol: 89.7 mg
sodium: 1372 mg
fiber: 3.3 g
sugar: 4 g