An easy, healthy chicken dish with a special sweet and sour tang! Goes great with rice and salad.
- 4 (4 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 ½ tablespoons minced onion
- 2 tablespoons crushed garlic
- 1 ½ teaspoons poultry seasoning
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons artificial sweetener
- 1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- 2. Place chicken in a 9x13 inch baking dish; sprinkle with onion, garlic, seasoning, soy sauce and sweetener.
- 3. Place foil over pan and bake for one hour at 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). It's ready to serve!
serving: 4 chicken breasts
calories: 141.9 kcal
carbohydrates: 3.3 g
protein: 25.8 g
saturated fat: 0.7 g
cholesterol: 58.5 mg
sodium: 951.5 mg
fiber: 0.3 g
sugar: 0.5 g