Asian Noodle and Pasta Salad
A great pasta salad with an Asian flavor. Quick and convenient, too!
- 1 ½ cups rotini pasta
- 1 ½ cups sugar snap peas
- ½ cup thinly sliced carrots
- 2 red onions, cut into strips
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles
- 1. In a large pot with boiling salted water cook rotini pasta until al dente. Rinse with cool water.
- 2. In a large bowl combine cooked and drained rotini pasta, thawed sugar snap peas, thinly sliced carrots, and red onion.
- 3. In small bowl combine oil, sugar, and Oriental noodle flavor packet; blend well.
- 4. Pour sauce over large bowl of pasta and vegetables. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
- 5. Just before serving break Oriental ramen noodles into small pieces and toss into salad. Serve chilled.
serving: 6 servings
calories: 224.3 kcal
carbohydrates: 23.8 g
protein: 3.6 g
saturated fat: 1.8 g
sodium: 58.7 mg
fiber: 2.5 g
sugar: 6.7 g