Beer Cheese Dip I
Bring the Beer Cheese Dip, and go home with an empty bowl! This is very simple to prepare. Serve it with your favorite warm bread.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package processed cheese food, diced
- ½ (12 fluid ounce) can beer, room temperature
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1. In a medium bowl, whip together cream cheese, processed cheese food, beer and garlic. Continue whipping until smooth.
serving: 3 cups
calories: 67.3 kcal
carbohydrates: 1.3 g
protein: 2.6 g
saturated fat: 3.5 g
cholesterol: 16.3 mg
sodium: 119.3 mg
fiber: 0 g
sugar: 0 g