No-Bake Banana Split Cake
Decadent, fruity, creamy dessert. No bake!
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 5 bananas, sliced
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
- 2 cups heavy cream
- ¼ cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) jar maraschino cherries
- 1. Combine 1/2 cup melted butter with graham cracker crumbs in a bowl; press mixture into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- 2. Beat 2 cups confectioners sugar and 1 cup softened butter with eggs in a bowl with an electric mixer until very light and fluffy, about 15 minutes.
- 3. Spread butter mixture over the graham cracker crust.
- 4. Arrange sliced bananas on top of the butter mixture, then scatter fruit cocktail over bananas.
- 5. Beat heavy cream until foamy in a large bowl. Gradually add 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar, continuing to beat until soft peaks form.
- 6. Spread whipped cream over the fruit cocktail.
- 7. Arrange the maraschino cherries decoratively on top.
serving: 1 9x13-inch cake
calories: 434.4 kcal
carbohydrates: 41.2 g
protein: 2.8 g
saturated fat: 18.2 g
cholesterol: 109.8 mg
sodium: 207.9 mg
fiber: 1.6 g
sugar: 28 g