Sonny's Waldorf Turkey Salad
Wondering what to do with that left-over turkey? This salad will make turkey into something really exotic, with a fruity, nutty and hint-of-spicy flavor that you will want to enjoy year-round. With so many different variations, this salad has something for everyone! Serve salad on top of salad greens or in a pita shell.
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup halved red seedless grapes
- 1 apple, cored and chopped
- ½ cup chopped celery with leaves
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 1. Whisk mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, cider vinegar, sugar, curry powder, and black pepper together in a bowl until smooth. Lightly toss turkey meat, red grapes, apple, celery, red onion, and walnuts in a salad bowl; pour dressing over salad and toss again to coat. Chill at least 1 hour (or overnight for best flavor).