Grilled Chicken Thighs and Marinade
Tasty grilled chicken marinade recipe.
- 2 cups vinegar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 3 ½ teaspoons poultry seasoning
- ¾ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1. Whisk vinegar, oil, eggs, salt, poultry seasoning, and black pepper together in a large bowl until marinade is well mixed; add chicken. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate, 8 hours to overnight.
- 2. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- 3. Remove chicken from marinade, reserving the marinade; place on grill. Grill chicken, flipping and basting chicken with remaining marinade, until chicken is no longer pink in the center, 10 to 15 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
serving: 4 servings
calories: 705.6 kcal
carbohydrates: 1.2 g
protein: 21 g
saturated fat: 11.1 g
cholesterol: 157 mg
sodium: 3577.8 mg
fiber: 0.2 g
sugar: 0.2 g