Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms II
FAST and taste great. Everyone is shocked to know there are only 3 ingredients. There are never any left over.
- ½ pound ground pork sausage
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package fresh mushrooms, stems removed
- 1. Preheat the broiler.
- 2. Place sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain and transfer to a medium bowl.
- 3. Blend cream cheese with the sausage. Stuff mushroom caps with the cream cheese and sausage mixture.
- 4. Arrange stuffed mushroom caps on a medium baking sheet. Broil in the preheated oven 2 to 3 minutes, until lightly browned.
serving: 10 servings
calories: 177.8 kcal
carbohydrates: 1.6 g
protein: 5 g
saturated fat: 8.2 g
cholesterol: 40.1 mg
sodium: 218.8 mg
fiber: 0.2 g
sugar: 0.4 g