Low-Carb Instant Pot® Cheesecake
Low-carb cheesecake in the pressure cooker.
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil, or as needed
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- ⅔ cup low-carb sugar substitute (such as Swerve®)
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 1. Oil a springform pan that will fit inside your electric pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®). Cover the bottom and sides of the pan tightly with a single sheet of aluminum foil to prevent water from entering.
- 2. Blend cream cheese in a bowl using an electric mixer until completely smooth. Add sugar substitute, lemon zest, and vanilla extract; blend until just incorporated. Add eggs 1 at a time, mixing until just combined. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- 3. Place the rack inside your Instant Pot®. Add 1 inch of water to the pot. Lower the filled springform pan carefully onto the rack.
- 4. Lock the lid into place. Bring to high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; cook for 20 minutes.
- 5. Release pressure through natural-release method, about 20 minutes. Remove cheesecake carefully. Remove foil and gently blot off any water that may have splashed onto the cheesecake. Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate until set, 4 hours to overnight.
serving: 1 cheesecake
calories: 295.6 kcal
carbohydrates: 1.7 g
protein: 24.7 g
saturated fat: 12.8 g
cholesterol: 108.1 mg
sodium: 189.3 mg
sugar: 0.3 g